Sunday, July 17, 2011

Custom Orders for Measuring Tape Jewelry

 On top of all our other activities this week, I've had two custom orders that I've been working on.  The first was a measuring tape choker for another cosigner at Room With a Past.  She has bought a bracelet and necklace from me before.  One day in the shop we were just messing around and she said, "Hey, I could almost wear this around my neck."  Then she decided it really was a good idea and asked me to make one for her.  It's not something I could wear myself.  I tried it on and having things that close to my neck would bother me.  But it's gonna look cute on her!  I'll see if she'll share a photo of her wearing it.  The long chains are a necklace I made & like to wear myself.  I forgot about it being in the photo.

The next custom order was for a batch of bracelets from the owner of Red Barn Boutique in Stillwater, Oklahoma.  They have semi-annual sales.  You can follow them on Facebook and if you're nearby you can go see my bracelets in person! 

BTW, don't forget you can follow me on Facebook, too!
Most of these & others will be going to Stillwater, OK!  If you'd like something special, please let me know.
I love doing custom orders!

2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

Beautiful as always, but I'm with you on the choker! Love to see her pic wearing it, though.

Terri said...

So unique!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...