Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tutorial #8: Christmas Playing Card Banners

Here's another fun and easy banner to make.  You'll need:  old playing cards with red backs, 2" scalloped punches from old text, Stickles glitter glue, glittery letters, ink, hole punch, string, glue stick.
I layered the punch diagonally on the card and glued it down.  These letters were stickers I got at Wal-Mart so I just stuck them on and then outlined the square with Stickles.  I think this color is called Icicle.  

After the Stickles dries, punch a hole in each top corner and run the string through it.The one below I made last year.  I used eyelets in the corners and glued glitter on chipboard letters for this one.  It already sold in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Oh, I like those bigger letters & eyelets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...