Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tutorial #7: Christmas Ticket Banners

I made this example for a lady at work who's from Peru.  This is very similar to our Happy Thanksgiving Ticket Banner.  Here's what you need:

Blank tickets, letters, twine, glue stick, & hole punch.  I made the letters myself by printing them on my computer and punching them out with a 1" circle punch.  
Ink the edges of the letters.  These are 2 of my favorite inks to use for that.  Then glue the letters to the blank tickets.
Punch tiny holes in both top corners of the ticket and run your string through.Here's a few other examples of what you could do.  Kits for these are available in my Etsy shop.




3 comments:

onemotherslove said...

Are you gonna show us a full photo of your white, red & lime green tree?

suesueb said...

darling idea!

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Super cute idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...