Friday, June 03, 2011

Gettin' Ready - for the 4th and big announcement tomorrow!

Remember earlier this week when I said I was going to clean my craft room so Lauren could stay in it next week.  Well...  at least the floor is cleaned off & you can walk through the room.

I thought that maybe before I cleaned everything up that I should get out all my patriotic items and see what I have for the sale next month at Room With a Past.  Here's some of what I came up with.
Here are a few new items -- "key" rings!

I also have three boxes of things to go into the parking lot sale!  I think those are my favorite sale months at the room.  So much fun & so much activity.

Sorry about the photo quality.  It's been a dark & rainy week here in NorCal.  Sure doesn't seem like June when you're sitting in an office with a heater next to you!
And a few more measuring tape bracelets!

I'm also getting ready for a big announcement tomorrow.  Still working on a few details so come back later!

Oh, Lauren... don't worry, it really will be clean by the time you get here.  Or at least clean-er!

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

I really don't need to hear about how cold it is there! We have been bumping 100 degrees for several days now. The weather forecast calls for another week of these temps. before the hot summer weather gets here.

onemotherslove said...

Amen! to Grandpa's comment! Your patriotic stuff looks beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...