Wednesday, March 02, 2011

My Favorite Earrings

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I blogged!  Sorry.  The time went by fast.  But I was being productive.  I got my taxes done last week and cleaned out my desk files.  I also spent some time replenishing my jewelry inventory.  I still haven't recovered from sending everything to Texas and I sold a lot at the last sale.  But I like offering new things every month so I don't mind.  I'll have some sneak peeks for you later but today I have a picture of my favorite earrings for you.

I like to make some elaborate & fun jewelry but when I'm at work or just doing my regular daily routine my jewelry is pretty plain.  These two pair are what I find myself wearing over & over.  The teardrop beads are vintage -- 1940s Japan.  I love that none of them are exactly the same size or shape.  The clear beads are also handformed & vintage.  These go with everything!    I had a little scare last week because I wore my teardrop earrings without the backs on them.  When I got home one was missing!  So I immediately ordered more beads.  A few nights later I heard Maowie hacking up a furball under the stairs.  When I ran to get her... there was my other earring.  Luckily she hadn't thrown up on it!  But now I do have lots of extra beads so I'm gonna make more of these simple earrings to put in the shop next month.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

HA! I thought you were gonna say that Maowie hacked up your earring!!! And I was thinking, "She must REALLY like those earrings if she's still wearing them after that!" Miss you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...