Thursday, March 03, 2011

New Bracelets!

 Here's a little peek at some of the bracelets I've been making.  Sorry about the lighting in these.  I'm still playing around with my iPhone camera.  No editing on these!

I did a little trade with one of the other consignors at Room With A Past & got this great fluffy fringe.  I added it to some of my bracelets.  Think I need to go get more already!

I got this great old stand at an antique shop in Cleburne.  Daddy, remember when we went over there in January & it was so cold inside?  I think it was made to hold office stamps.

The rose bracelet sitting on top is another new one this month.
And here's a little pile of unfinished bracelets on my desk.  Still trying to decide which buttons or other bling should go where.

Again, sorry for the lighting.  It looks even more yellow-ey when I added it to the blog.  Anyone know how to fix that on a phone camera?  I love the convenience of taking pictures with my phone!

Oh, and I did figure out how to add ringtones.  So I created "special" ringtones for Glenn and Jordy.  Jordy's is part of Carrie Underwood's song, "All-American Girl."  I don't know how to share music on my blog yet so I don't know if I can let you hear Glenn's.  Maybe I'll add that to my list of things to learn!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Looks like that stand is doing a good job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...