Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Sneak Peek at Room With A Past

 This is Lisa's space.  She's one of our new consignors at Room With a Past.  January was her first month.  She told me she had a website, had advertised in Romantic Homes magazine, & gave me a business card -- but I lost it.  When I got my copy of Romantic Homes last week I recognized her ad & found her website & blog.

If you live too far away to come to our sale this weekend, you can purchase her items on her website.

 Her room was a hit last month so this month she has expanded.  She was in the shop when I dropped in today so I asked if I could take pictures & share on my blog.

Look... more coverless books!  I first saw these antiqued book bundles at Ballard Designs.  If you like them, the ones at RWAP are a LOT cheaper than Ballard! 
I love her vignettes.  She's got some great pillows & vintage items.

One last item to share... Susan made this lamp!  This is just like the colander we used when I was growing up!

1 comment:

Susan from The T-Cozy said...

Great stuff! I LOVE that lamp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...