Wednesday, November 03, 2010

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Days 8 - Fall Colors & Thanksgiving Chalk Cloth Placemats

I noticed some beautiful trees as I drove between my offices at lunch today.  And while on my walk tonight one section of the sidewalk couldn't even be seen because of all the leaves.  I'm thankful for the beautiful colors here in the fall.

I didn't have any crafting time today but in case you do, here is something fun for you to make for your kids - Thanksgiving Chalk Cloth Placemats by Flamingo Toes.  You all know how much I like chalkboard paint.  Now there's a chalkboard cloth, too!  I haven't used this yet.  I found it online here.  The Flamingo Toes website is full of great projects!

Don't forget to add your blog to Mr. Linky on the original 30 Days of Thanksgiving post if you're posting things you're thankful for, too.

I decorated the tree for Thanksgiving today but didn't take any photos yet.  I'll try tomorrow when the lighting is better.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Christine said...

love that photo! I am thankful that my sick son (16 years)has only the flu, not something more serious. I worry so much.....

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my placemats!! That was really sweet. :)
I love that photo. Here in CA we don't get too much in the way of fall - so it's fun to see all the leaves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...