Monday, November 01, 2010

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Days 4-6

I have been thankful the last 3 days even though I haven't blogged about it.  We had a conference at our church.  It was great and made me thankful when I heard this verse:

"No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you. " John 15:15


I was thankful for the other churches that participated.  And for the 50 pastors that were there.  And for all our church members who volunteered their time.  And for the choir, instrumentalists, & sound/video crew who showed up again early Sunday morning.


We were out so much this weekend I'm probably going to spend tomorrow catching up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...