Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 3

I'm thankful for our choir members who showed up last night even though there was a world series game on. I'm thankful that my husband has a healthy love for sports & his priorities in the right place -- he didn't cancel either of his rehearsals because of the games, & he didn't spend $900 on a ticket!  I'm thankful that our church is allowing their facilities to be used to host conferences that aren't usually in this area of the country.  I'm thankful that it's Friday!  I'm thankful for my daughter, Lauren, & her husband, Mark -- this isn't a recent photo but the only one I could find quickly that's still on my computer.  I'm thankful that they've been able to find part-time work that they love.
Praise the Lord! 
I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart,
in the company of the upright and in the assembly.  Great are the works of the Lord. 
Ps. 111:1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...