Saturday, November 06, 2010

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 11 - Pumpkins

 I love pumpkins.  I like decorating with them, carving them, chunking them, & eating them.  This morning as Jordy & I shared a pumpkin scone from Starbucks I realized what a great creation this is from God -- delicious & nutritious.  The pumpkin above is a fake one decorating my desk last year.  The weird looking ones below are green & white pumpkins we found at the patch at Half Moon Bay.  I love them all.  I have some canned pumpkin here & it's going to be a great day to bake tomorrow - cold & rainy - so I want to try pumpkin scones.  Anyone have a recipe?

1 comment:

Finding Home said...

Received your comment on my blog, findinghome.blogspot.com. Would love if you shared my link, thanks so much for asking. Would have sent you an email directly, but it was not in your profile. Let me know if you decide to do the link.

Thanks,
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...