Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day Two

Since we still haven't had Halloween yet I'll give you a little spooky photo today.  This was on my kitchen table last year.  I haven't decorated any pumpkins this year although we have a lot sitting around the house.
I was thinking about all the things I have to be thankful for last night -- cooler weather, rain (finally!), my  dentist who got me in immediately when I was in pain last week, then got me an appointment to get a root canal later that day, my job that will help me pay off the dentists' bills!, and that I didn't get my hours cut after being told last month that I would.  And I'm especially thankful for Jordy & her friends.  Many of which can drive now so my prayer life is getting more active again.  :-)

I added a Mister Linky to the original 30 DoT post so you can add a link to your blog if you're sharing what you're thankful for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...