Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winter White Swap

I hadn't done a swap in a while so when I heard about the Sparkling Winter White Swap over on the Sweet Goodness Swaps blog I thought I'd join in. My partner was Rachel from Chippy Cottage Charm House. And even though the theme was sparkling white she noticed that we decorated in red & gold this year & sent me lots of red, too! Thanks, Rachel!!! [SPOILER: Rachel, if you're reading this & haven't received your package there are photos of what I'm sending you at the end of this post.]
I love the old pin. I've been using a lot more old costume jewelry/rhinestones/etc in my projects this year so this one will find a place! Rachel collects doll heads & included some in my package. These remind me of the little angel ornaments we used to make. Maybe they'll be angels next Christmas.
Lots more crafty goodies, including a big "G". Ha ha ha.... I'll have to make something for Glenn with that one.... ooooooooo, maybe for Valentine's Day?
And look at this cute little house she made me. My snowman & deer love sitting out in front of it.
Here's another unique ornament she found.
And here's some of what I sent her. She was decorating for Christmas with white, pink, & aqua. Cute little chocolate snowmen, a mirrored snowflake (she also collects mirrors), and a pair of my fingerless gloves.
These birds were a project I've been wanting to try for a while. We saw this on Martha Stewart. This was a little figurine I found at a thrift store. I think they were goldfinches. I spray painted them with several thin coats of white and added a few glittery touches.
A spoon magnet & Christmas ornament in the background:
A found frame with a Photoshopped picture:
I also found a box of satin ornament so I strung them on a thick pink ribbon for a garland.

Merry Christmas, Rachel!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...