Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Bingo Card Collage Ornaments


I think these were the first ornaments I listed on Etsy this year. I was trying to use up all my old odds & ends when I did these. :-) Angie, recognize this:
I usually buy things just because I like them and then figure out what to do with them later. Angie & I found these crystals at an antique sale. Can you tell what this one is made out of?
A potholder! And it has another crystal hanging off the bottom.
And I think this one's my favorite:
Probably because green is my favorite color. And these all have old rhinestones on them that I bought at antique sales this year! These and more available in my Etsy shop. I'll have more cookie recipes tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann, those turned out very nice! The ones I bought are on my chandelier! I like the ornaments....we should have bought more goodies. :)

Unknown said...

How absolutely clever! I love them!

Merry Christmas ~
TTFN ~Marydon
**NEW BLOG**
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...