Friday, December 11, 2009

Why Didn't I Think of This Sooner?

Here are a couple of Christmas ornaments I have for sale in my Etsy shop. These haven't sold but I have had so many requests this week to make custom orders with their baby's photo in it. Why didn't I think of that back in July when I was doing these? I think I'm going to add that as an option next year.
I'm also out of these star shapes. I think I bought them at Hobby Lobby after Christmas last year when we went. I think we need to plan another shopping trip while we're in Texas! Our small group is coming over tonight for a little Christmas party. Jo's making her famous molasses cookies. Maybe I'll have some photos for you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Ann, these ornies are adorable. I wish I had thought of it, but TY for sharing ... know what I'll be doing.

Merry Christmas, TTFN~ Marydon

onemotherslove said...

Yeah, why didn't you think of that??? : ) So Hobby Lobby on December 26??? WHOO-HOO!!!!

Malisa said...

Love your ornaments! You are a very talented lady! I live in Texas and will be happy to send things to you if you let me know what you need!

Malisa

Anonymous said...

Neat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...