Saturday, January 24, 2009

Vintagey Valentines

I'm not sure if "vintagey" is even a word, but it seemed to describe these well.  I made these this morning with my Vintage Loving Couples Collage Sheet.  I printed the photos on cream cardstock.   The first one I glued to one of my little envelopes.  Then added a stamp & some other embellishments.  The collage sheet & envelopes are both included in my $1.00 sale this month.  I may add a little love note inside & stick it in Glenn's lunch before V-Day.
The second is on another kraft envelope, this one a little larger.  And the third is a little tag.
No, none of the people in these photos are my relatives.  I have some very nice couple photos of family members but I felt a little funny selling my relatives on Etsy!  :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...