Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What have we been up to?

Well, as you know, we're supposed to be finishing up the living room. All that's left is the crown molding. It's laying on the floor in the dining room. But here's what Glenn did last night instead!


Yes, we had another leak. So we've made a couple more trips to Home Depot. Meanwhile, I did a little more crocheting this week. I've been wearing a neckwarmer instead of a scarf. I had some extra yarn so made one for my crochet shop on Etsy. Lauren modeled it for me. I haven't taken any photos of her since her haircut... take a look!!! She cut off 10". Enough to donate to cancer patients!

Angry Lauren:

Happy Lauren:

And this little package is on its way to Texas! Hmmmmm.... wonder what it could be?

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What a fabulous idea the neckwarmer is.
Alison

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Hi, I found your blog through CWO, just wanted to say hi, I love your neckwarmer, have a good day!

onemotherslove said...

Wouldn't it be neat to meet someone wearing Lauren's hair?!?!

Heidi said...

Cute new blog banner! You guys sound like us...working on the house! Nice neck warmer, I like the happy picture best!
*Heidi*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...