Saturday, January 12, 2008

Grand Opening of Comfort and Joy Crochet

Maybe it's good to have 3 drivers in the family and only 2 cars? Jordann and I were home for most of the day with no car so we got a lot done around here. I listed all the scarves I had photographed in my new Etsy shop -- Comfort and Joy Crochet. Come by and take a look. Even if you don't buy anything let me know what you think of the scarves and the shop. SE (my sister) made my shop banner.

Here are my favorites:






I've had to keep some of them away from the girls. I made similar scarves for them last winter but they wanted new ones.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

They are all lovely! Your shop is nice, I think you'll do well!

Grandpa said...

I have really enjoyed mine! It keeps out the cold on those windy nights.

Cathy said...

Hi! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Yes, I am familiar w/New Tribes. I used to live real close to there and have been there once. We've had a missionary family here for a conference from there - they were awesome!!! I know lots of people in the area. A good friend of ours pastors in the same town!! I'm sure your daughter would love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...