Thursday, June 16, 2011

Red, White, & Blue Bracelets

 We got Jordy off to camp yesterday.  Now we're back down to one girl again.  It's been different, but fun, having her back.  She's a little crowded in the craft room but she's already made some things, too.  Maybe I can post some photos of what she's made, too.

The June sale at RWAP is coming up again next week so we'll be setting up Saturday.  I'll have a patriotic theme this month since we're right in the middle of Memorial Day, Flag Day, and Independence Day.
 I'll have a couple of big, aged flags for sale, all these red, white, and blue books, and some new jewelry.
I also finished two custom orders last night.  One for a co-worker and one for another Relay for Life raffle!  This one is being raffled off at work.  I may still do another for our work team to raffle at the walk.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...