Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Mother's Day Collages

I went by Room With A Past to add a few more things to my shelf so I took some photos of my Mother's Day collages.  These are made from original vintage photographs and cabinet cards.

 "Youth fades, love droops;
the leaves of friendship fall,

A mother's secret hope outlives them all."

~Oliver Wendell Holmes
"I cannot forget my mother.
She is my bridge.
When I needed to get across,
she steadied herself long enough
for me to run across safely."

~Renita Weems

 No quote on this one... just leftover sewing supplies. 
 Yes, even MORE buttons from the "biggest bag of vintage buttons EVER".  The tag says "Children are a gift from God."
"I remember my mother's prayers
and they have always followed me.
They have clung to me all my life."

~Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...