Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Gym

 I don't have a gym membership.  I've been walking a 2.87 mile loop from my house.  (I used mapmyride.com to figure how far it is.)  When it's raining I walk up & down the stairs.  And we try to hike Mt. Diablo every now & then.

Now that the weather is getting nicer I decided to go to Newhall Park and walk on Tuesdays.  See the little patch of trees on top of the hill?  That's my goal.
 Here's my Stairmaster:

It's steeper than it looks in this picture!  (Or maybe I'm just that out of shape?)
 I made it to the top!

You can see my treadmill from here.

These were taken with my iPhone.  I didn't edit the color at all on these.  It was a gorgeous day!
This is looking back on the other side of the hill.   I thought the clouds looked very unique so I took a picture of them.  What's funny is that Jordy saw these clouds at school and took a picture that looks just like this one!

I can see my house from here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...