Friday, March 18, 2011

Ready for Opening Night!

Thanks to my photographer, Jordann for the photos in today's post.  Last night was the March opening for Room With A Past.  I don't work until Saturday morning.

And while I'm working Glenn & Jordy will be repairing the holes in her wall that appeared when her shelf fell off the wall in the middle of the night!  I'm so glad the shelf wasn't over her bed!  Then they're going to Ikea to get her a Billy shelf so it can sit on the floor.

We both loved my neighbor Aileen's space again so Jordy took some photos.
 Aileen is in the corner right across from me. Here's her other wall. 

I've been eyeing that metal desk piece for a while but don't know what I would do with it.  Maybe I could hang it on the wall above my desk.  (Anywhere but above my bed, right?  That one would hurt!) 
 This is back in my booth.  Wanted to show you the tiny little tea set I found. I've never seen one like it.  Made in Occupied Japan.  So what years was that?  '45-'50?

The photo below is the front vignette in the shop.  Susan put this together.  This is what you see when you first walk in.  My shelf is right behind it.  See the box on the floor?  Aileen's space would be right behind my picnic basket.  See, we're easy to find!
 Jordy took a lot more close ups for me.  Here are a few.  Hope to see you in the shop Saturday - I'll be there from 10 to 2!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...