Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Some of my favorite ornaments...

Our tree looks beautiful this year.  I still haven't taken a picture of the whole tree but I did take pictures of some of my favorite ornaments.  I've been buying the Starbucks ornaments every year... still haven't seen any this year.  Are there new ones?  I haven't been to Starbucks in a LONG time!

(NOTE: I'm linking to Flamingo Toe's Favorite Ornament Party.  But I couldn't choose just one ornament!)
Bought this one after we moved to California.
 One of our choir members gave us this one.  Is reminds me of my sister!  lol...  Love it because 1.) it's Kermit, & 2.) he's singing.
 Bought this one at a thrift store!  I love the "space age" graphics on it.
 One of my after Christmas buys last year.  It's a little bigger than my usual ornaments but I love it.
 Bought this one when the girls were little.  It's a Hallmark.  I like how it clips onto the branch.
 Another Starbucks ornament... I really need to go to SB & get this year's.
 Another Christmas sale purchase.
Another Hallmark.  Bought when I was expecting Lauren!

2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

I like your ornaments! I didn't put any fragile ornaments on our tree this year & I didn't realize how many breakable ornaments I had! Our tree looks a little barren, but I did use extra lights. : )

Cupcake Dessert said...

Very(!) pretty ornaments!! I love the mom to be ornament and the starbucks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...