Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Minute Card Idea & Christmas Cookies

 Wednesday morning, right before I left for work, Glenn asked me for a Christmas card.  He accidentally gave all our cards to Margie so we didn't have anymore.  So I improvised.  I started with a blank card.  Then I grabbed a card that someone sent us last week, cut off the cover, and glued it onto the blank card.  Voila!  A new card!
 My sister wanted to see photos of the finished cookies.  I didn't take as many as I usually do but I did snap a few after they were wrapped & ready to deliver.  These are the kiss pies.
 Here are the toffee squares.  Cookies are really hard to photograph through plastic wrap!
And this is how we delivered them this year.  Not very fancy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...