Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sneak Peek for Next Weekend at Room With a Past

 Margie, Jordy, & I went over to the shop on this rainy afternoon to set up for next weekend.  Room With a Past will be open Thursday, October 21 - Sunday, October 24.  Check their website for times & location.  This month the theme is "Halloween"!  My goal was to make everything black & white.  And as you can see from the photo below I'm standing out again... everyone around me has orange and/or green or another color.  (SE, there's my crow on top of the birdhouse.  You can't read the note in his beak but it says, "Nevermore.")  And that head in a crystal ball right next to me is creepy... but I can't change what's beside me.
 There is a little color on the bottom shelf.  Lots of crafting packs full of papers & colored ribbons.
 I think I made this banner when I joined the Bellaween group a couple of years ago.  Sorry, it's not for sale.  Someone else in the shop sells paper tags & banners so I can't... this is just for decoration.
 But the jar of skulls is for sale.  :-)  And all the jewelry.  These are all vintage beads.
 And these are some of my designs.  These bracelets can be seen better when they're laying flat.
 And I love this old, rusty calendar.  I think it's stuck on Halloween though.
 Jordy came up with this fun way to display my fabric rosette pins. I bought this tree from another Roomie at the sale last month.  I thought it would be a nice way to display something.
 And here's one of my favorites... a glittery skull under glass.  lol...
 Hope it's not too "S-P-O-O-K-Y" for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...