Thursday, September 30, 2010

For Grace, Mark, Jordy, Jackie & anyone else who doesn't like spiders!

I can't remember where I saw this for the first time but I thought it was very appropriate for the conversations I've been having this week.  I know Grace has been having spider problems.  It must be the season.  Last year Jordy tried to convince me that the cobwebs in our house were Halloween decorations.  (She's the 'duster' at our house... I just bought her a new Swiffer with an extension handle so she can get into all the corners now.)

Monday night as I was sitting on the couch Glenn reached over, thought for a minute he was going to hit me, but he knocked a spider off the back of the couch cushion where I was sitting instead.  Tuesday I found a spider crawling on my cart in the middle of the grocery store.  And yesterday I felt something on my arm at work and a tiny spider was crawling on me!  ewwwwwwwww!!!!

Maybe if I make more Halloween spiders like I did last year & set them around the house they'll scare off the real thing?  Here's the tutorial if you want to make some.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hate spiders...everything here in Australia wants to bit you and nothing is harmless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...