Monday, August 23, 2010

What Sold & What Would You Buy?

I really meant to share photos of some of my jewelry with you last week BEFORE the sale, but I didn't get around to it.  So, here are some of the things that sold.  I'm going to list things that didn't sell in my Etsy shop starting tonight so I'll share those with you later.


Sold this one to a "Roomie".  That's what we call the other consignors at A Room With A Past.


Sold this one to my "Roomie" next door.

I'm keeping this one myself... it didn't even make it to the sale.
I've had several requests for black beads.  If you were going to buy jewelry (for yourself or someone else) what would you look for?  I need some ideas for new things to put in the shop next month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are all beautiful Ann! I am liking brown beads, and copper, bronze, for fall.
thanks for visiting my blog :)
Kath

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...