Sunday, November 08, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day Eight, Sister & Family, Skype

The joy of enjoying
And the fullness of living
Are found in the heart
That is filled with thanksgiving.
Tonight I'm thankful for Skype. We just got to talk to Lauren, Mark, and one of their friends. And we just sat and watched each other make gifts, do homework, & eat. Almost like she was at home. I'm also thankful for my sister and her family. You got to see a photo of my brother's family already... here's my sister's family:
Here's one of my favorite photos from the wedding. David came up & said, "Lauren, you're beautiful." :-)
Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel,
Who alone works wonders.
And blessed be His glorious name forever;
And may the whole earth be filled with His glory.
Amen, and Amen.
~Psalm 72:18-19

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) and Amen!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Isn't family just the best blessing of all? Big or little, they always bring such warm fuzzies to the heart♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...