Friday, May 08, 2009

What I Learned This Week...

This week I learned that digital scrapbooking is NOT faster than the original scrapbooking methods.  At least not yet for me.  So.... my Mother's Day gifts I'm working on are going to be late.  And I won't get to work on them Saturday because of Ladies Day Away at our church.   Hmmmm.... maybe they'll be Christmas presents?


Since I still can't shop you photos of what I'm working on I'll leave you with another Etsy mini.  These items are all from sellers who are members of TWO teams that I'm on - ESST (supplies) and CSST (Cottage Style).

5 comments:

Grandpa said...

Like Mother like daughter!

RhiannonSTR said...

I've always wanted to try digital scrapbooking - but I'd probably be slow too.

Beaver said...

It's because you're too creative! You just gotta do it. But, that's the difference between yours and mine... ;-) I'll send you a link to two albums I got back yesterday.

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

If you are anything like me you have way too many projects going on at one time! LOL! Thank you for supporting our Cottage Style team. It was very nice of you to include items from members of our team and also your ESST team! Thanks much!
Barbara

Audrey said...

I don't understand scrapbooking but love to look at it!! Good luck with the pages - and you're right - there is always Christmas, or maybe a birthday?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...