Monday, May 04, 2009

Happy First Monday with Another Etsy Street Team

I mentioned last week that I'm on several Etsy street teams.  I think the first one I joined was the Etsy Texas Street Team.  They let me join even thought I'm not living in Texas right now.  The ones who do actually get together and go to craft shows.  Wouldn't that be fun?  Anyway, the first Monday of every month they always have a big promotion day and everyone on the team has a sale.  My sale is 20% off everything in my Etsy shop.  There are also 91 other shops on the team having sales today!

I've got a good variety in the shop right now... mainly 'cause I've been cleaning out my crafting bins & closets!  I have a section for trims with lots of unique ribbons, laces, pom pom trims & others.  I also just listed 12 packs with a combination of trims & other goodies.
Here's one of the trim packs:I also have a vintage section with some table linens, aprons, antique dresser sets, & even an old iron.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff. You have wonderful photos too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...