Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dryer Balls & a Clean Kitchen


I've washed 6 loads of clothes so far today... so I'm thankful that we have a washer/dryer in our house & I don't have to haul my dirty clothes to a laundrymat.

But it reminded me that I had told my sister a few months ago about dryer balls and she didn't know what they were. They're supposed to make your clothes dry faster and be fluffier.  Since I don't use dryer sheets because of sensitive skin & allergies in our family.  I found these on Amazon.com: Dryer Max DB-MC12 Set of 2 Dryer Balls . They're a lot cheaper than the ones I bought!  You can also buy homemade dryer balls on Etsy.  And there's even one seller who sells directions to make your own!  She also sells some really cute wool toys for kids & those rainbow silks SE made.

My sister posted a pic of the neatest corner in her new kitchen so I thought I'd show you the cleanest part of mine, too.  Jo made the flowers for me.  I'll try to take pictures of the house tomorrow while it's sunny to remind Lauren what her home looks like!  :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...