Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Batten Down the Hatches!

That phrase came to my mind yesterday as we were rearranging silverware, china, and trying to find places for all the food we just bought!  I came across this definition online.  lol...  

I told SE that I'd show her photos of some napkins I bought.  We used these all summer.  The ones with the flowers and ladybugs/fruit are designed by Vera Neumann.  I found this website that tells a little about her.  Here's another that tells more about her linens.  I have a few of her scarves, too.  She uses a ladybug as her trademark symbol!  Always makes me think of Elizabeth.  
SE, let me know if you want any of these and I'll send them back for you.  Here are the napkins we've been using this fall.  I made the ones with pumpkins over 4 years ago!
I was a featured seller this week on the Etsy Cottage Style blog.

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

I bet you don't have enough groceries for 3 teenage boys!

onemotherslove said...

I like that definition! Yep, trouble is on it's way! : ) I'll take 'em unless you want to keep them. I never see cloth napkins at thrift stores! Though I did find a cat water fountain today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...