Monday, October 27, 2008

Book Review - A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23

I was going to post some more photos from the pumpkin patch but Blogger won't let me right now.  So instead I'll recommend one of my favorite books to you.  I first read A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23  when I was in high school.  Lauren received it as a graduation gift but left it here when she went to school.  I found it & decided to read it again before I send it to L.  It's a small book, quick & easy to read.    It'll make you really think about the words to Psalm 23.

I think I'll make J read it before I mail it.   (Sorry, Lauren!)  She left some other books here, too, that I think I'll read before I send them to her.  

If you've never read this book, I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I have that book...I just pulled if off my bookshelf to see when I last read it. Not sure! I have a book-mark on page 86-87, and it's my Thanksgiving Weekend "list & plans". I don't know what year! But I agree...this is a great book.

*Heidi*

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Not a comment about this book (although it looks great) but wanted to say how much I adore your vintage tag cards in Somerset's Holidays and Celebrations magazine. They just jumped out at me as one thing I'll definitely want to try. Thanks for your inspiration:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...