Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pictures for Angie

Lauren - don't look at these pictures until you open your package this week!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's my latest craft day idea.  I used my 2 1/2" circle punch and my 3" scalloped circle punch.  I'm going to make one for Jo & figure out how long it would be if I spelled out "Happy Thanksgiving."  It really didn't take too long -- especially since we still have everything out on the dining table from our Labor Day craftathon.  

This is going in her package for the week along with some measuring cups & spoons so they can make cookies.  
Bought some new orange lace, too:


3 comments:

onemotherslove said...

That's cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! When can I make one? :)
Thanks for posting.
Angie

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hi Ann,
We live about 3 hours north of Lauren!

I have heard good things about that collage!
We wanted our daughter to go there but she didn't want to be that far from home!
Maybe in a few years she will be ready to spread her wings!

Hugz, Dolly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...