Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter ?!?

After commenting in my last post about my mom's Christmas list books, my sister went snooping in her drawers and actually found them.  She took some pictures for me.  Here they are hiding behind some panty hose:


I didn't realize she kept them every year!  I'd love to go through & see what she wrote inside.  I'll do some snooping myself when I go back to Texas for my next visit.  Hmmmm.... 1990.  I wonder what I got that year?


See, I told you they said to "Keep Out."  My sister & I both remember more threats on some of the books when we were younger.  Momma only has them back to 1990 when they moved into their current house.



Creative, huh?  And here are some other creative Christmas goodies.  I'm slowly getting Christmas in July items listed in  my Etsy shop.  My goal is to list one a day.  I've already sold a couple and had a request for a custom item.  I guess some people really are thinking about Christmas already!


Hey, SE, let me know if you find the Christmas book for 2008!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to find a new hiding place!!!LOVEmomma

Kristie said...

That is SO cool! My mom never kept anything. Well, she did keep her love letters from my dad. I hope to be the lucky recipient of those one day. :)

Heidi said...

Ann, this is SO precious! I love this story! *Heidi*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...