Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Eve!

No, it's not Eve's birthday. Tomorrow is my sister's birthday and Laura's birthday. (Laura works right next to me at the office.) I heard a package arrived in Texas today. Here's what's inside:



And here's the mini-poster I made for Jordann's graduation. At the reception they're going to have a poster for each graduate. It's 12" x 18". (If you don't know Jordann, she's graduating from 8th grade.) We went back and picked some of her favorite photos from birth up to just last month.

And here's Laura's gift - with 3D flowers! The poster is going to be laminated so the flowers all had to be flat.




Looks like I should have cleaned off the little glue stringies before I photographed them! Sorry about that. I gave it to her today since she's taking her birthday off. She loved it and already decided on a photo of her daughter (wearing an orange shirt) to put in it. BTW, Laura loves orange, too, which is why I used the colors I did. This color challenge is really stretching me!

I'm going to add more photos to my Flickr account if you want to see them.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

I see that Dad made it into Jo's poster.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...