Sunday, April 06, 2008

First Monday & Free Goodies


I just updated my Etsy shop with some tags I made. This is the first time I've made something specifically for ETC's First Monday sale. Tomorrow, from midnight to midnight, everything is 20% off!

I made some tags for my friend's baby shower yesterday. The extras are also in my Etsy shop.


I'm also including a mini paper pack with EVERY order all month long. Here are a couple of examples of what these packs include:


Have a happy First Monday!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for your blog comment today!

I love your tags! They are so sweet! And your paper packs are always wonderful! I've got a set of 20 tags up on my kitchen counter now, drying after I painted them all a soft shade of green. They'll be part of a tag swap I'm in. I love making tags, it's instant gratification and a wonderful way to be artistic and creative!

Oh, and that stamp you used it adorable: "You make my heart sing".

*Heidi*

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Hi Ann, yes, no doubt about the discount, Im sure I'll never see a paycheck!!!!!LOL,
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...