Friday, March 28, 2008

Analise's Button Challenge


Analise invited me to her new Flickr group, Analise's Button Challenge. So, here's my button jar that I use for my crafts. It's usually on a shelf but the shelf was dark so I sat it on my messy desk. If you look closely you can see parts of my Bingo card book that I'm making for L. Shhhhhh...... don't tell her!


Lauren & the kids did make it back. We'll probably be hearing about the trip for days. They'll speak at church in 2 weeks. I'll ask her if she'll put an update on her blog, too.

Meanwhile, G & J went to Six Flags today. They bought season passes so they can go back whenever they want (plus maybe go to Six Flags Arlington?). Here's what they looked like when they got home:

8 comments:

Grandpa said...

Buttons can be as much fun as blocks of wood at a carpentry site!

Karen Bosch said...

Your post inspired me this morning!!

http://cleverkaren.blogspot.com/2008/03/buttoned-up.html

Lori said...

lol about the super hero capes!!! thanks for sharing your buttons!!!

leesiebella said...

Hi Ann!

Love your button photos, but the capes, those are awesome!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!

xo
Analise

onemotherslove said...

I didn't know Batman had a bald spot!!!!

onemotherslove said...

hahahahh hahehheheh hah hshoo hhoho he!!!! (still laughing from my last comment) Love the buttons, too! I've JUST started collecting them for our school! (read: I have a jar to start collecting them) I thought they'd be fun to count & sort for early math.

Pipesville said...

I didn't know Aunt Sue Was so cruel and heartless.

The Apron Queen said...

I'm incredibly jealous. How cute!

By the way, any of your blog entries would be absolutely perfect to share for Vintage Thingies Thursdays over at my place. I'd love to have you participate.

Come on by! Confessions of an Apron Queen: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...