Friday, February 08, 2008

Project 2 & Slumber Party


Here's project #2 from Sweet Bella.  This was a lot of fun.  I had a lot of bright papers left over from a project last year -- Grandma's Brag Book.  I don't use a lot of brights so I still have a lot left over.  This one's for someone special but I want to make lots of these.  I forgot to take a picture of the inside.  I did something special there, too.  Maybe I'll remember later. 

This will be a short post... tonight is the birthday slumber party.  We're about to be invaded by a houseful of teenage girls!  Jo is away for the weekend at her youth group's retreat.  They went to Camp Hammer.

2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

So what is that?

Anonymous said...

very very cute Ann! I love the bright colors. I haven't done any sweet bella yet and here it is the 9th....ack!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...