Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wow Mom, Birthday Goodies, and I'm Late...

Just in case I won't be able to upload any more photos, I thought I'd show you a variety. Here's what we've done in the last 24 hours:

Slumber party: Here J shows off her new bracelet, ring, and earrings. She's sending me a message. Can you see it?

W - O - W


M - O - M

Here are a few of the goodies I got for my birthday. I also received my goodies for Vintage Indies Fall Teacup Swap this week. I love my teacup. Matches my kitchen. Although I'll probably drink the Starbucks coffee that Karen gave me in it instead of tea. Chocolates are from a lady at work and the pumpkin candle is from Angie (who needs to get a blog!!!). Glenn got me a new coffeepot. I'll have to take a photo of it, too.

Lauren's at a party tonight. One of her friends is having a Disney Ball instead of a regular Halloween party. Everyone was supposed to dress up as a Disney character. Can you tell who Lauren is supposed to be? (Answer at the bottom of this entry.) When I dropped her off I saw Belle, Buzz, Robin Hood, and a pirate.


She's the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Complete with a tail!


2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

I knew who she was!! That is a pretty tea cup!

Grandpa said...

Does the white rabbit turn into a pumpkin at midnight? Or is that another story?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...