Friday, October 26, 2007

Birthday Party!

Well, I thought Blogger was working. It let me load the first batch of photos and now I'm getting the error message again. Maybe I'll have to upload 5 photos a day? Glenn is down in Monterey for the weekend -- staff/elder retreat. So after school today I took 6 teenaged girls to the pumpkin patch. I think they enjoyed it more than any of the preschoolers that were there. There was a GREAT hay maze:

And several swimming pools filled with lima beans:

This seemed like a good idea at the time...

...then they came up with beans stuck in their ears, noses, and on their eyelids! Wish I'd taken a picture of that! (They also realized that the backs of their jeans turned into scoops when they sat up after laying down in the beans... very funny)

Duck races:

Train ride:

SE, we think you & Uncle Alan need to build a pumpkin farm at your new place!

2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

Ooh! That's a good idea! Looks like they were having fun!

onemotherslove said...

Hey, did you notice that Lynne made practice Thanksgiving dinner for Grandpa's birthday? There was some good crust...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...