Thursday, October 04, 2007

Crafty Goodies in the Mail

Remember a few weeks ago when I posted this Bingo Card Collage that I made for a swap? Well, Analise over at Sugar*Sugar saw it and wanted to do a swap for a similar card. So, I agreed. Then I realized that I hadn't mailed the original sugary card so I mailed it to her instead and sent a different one for the original swap. And look at the goodies she sent me!!!!! She offered to send craft supplies and I told her I liked the fall trims in her Etsy shop. I thought she'd send me one card of the trim but look what I got! I was soooooooooo excited!





I think this tiny deer is my favorite. I've already got a plan for it... in a Christmas decoration I'm planning.


Thanks again, Analise!

5 comments:

onemotherslove said...

Wow, you raked it in like fall leaves!

Anonymous said...

Love the card and fun goodies you received!!

Grandpa said...

You really hit the jackpot!

Betty said...

I love that bingo card. I nominated you for an award today. Go see!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann!

So glad you loved everything, I know I *LOVE* my sugary sweet card!!

Thanks again!!

Analise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...