Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm Almost Back...

I hate summer colds!  All week I've felt like I need to be tucked under a blanket, eating soup, and sipping hot tea -- even though it's been hot & sunny outside.

I'm feeling a little better now but still having trouble breathing.

I've got to get better this week!  A week from tomorrow we leave for Texas and I have to be completely set up at Room With a Past before we go since the sale will be the week I'm gone.

And Tuesday Jordy & I will be going up to Summer Cottage Antiques in Petaluma for their booksigning.  Fifi O'neill will be there to sign her new book, Romantic Prairie Style.

I have listed a couple of new things in my Etsy shop, including these vintage button earrings.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love buttons and making them in to jewelry!!!
Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...