Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas...

Here's another of my favorite Christmas songs -- "The Hallelujah Chorus".  We sang The Messiah last year and it was a wonderful experience.  Wish we could have sung it at Macy's like these people did:



Today was my day off.  I think I actually finished my Christmas shopping.  I bought everything except perishable foods that I'll have to buy next week.  At least, I think I did.  I'm wondering what I'll remember on Christmas Eve.  And so far, I haven't lost anything...lol.

 I got an email a few days ago from a Stampington editor that my work is in another magazine.  This time it's the Somerset Studio Gallery - Winter.  I have two projects in this edition.  I haven't received my copy yet but I did find it at JoAnn's today and took some pictures on my phone.

The first is a little carte de viste photo that I altered.
The second is a Bible that I altered.  I also did some things inside.  I'll try to find the photos I took and share these with you later.

Now that my shopping is done (and just in time... it just started raining) and the soup is boiling I need to go upstairs and make room for Mark & Lauren who'll be here Thursday.

Please pray for them as they travel.  Mark is sick today, too -- got the stomach bug from kids at school.  And pray for my sister who found out today that the baby is breech.  She's going in later this week to see if they can turn her around.

Don't forget that Room With a Past is open this weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...