Friday, October 22, 2010

200 Followers!!! & a Birthday

 Yay!  200 people are now following my blog!  I'm still not quite sure why.  lol...  I know I always like to look at photos on other blogs & get ideas for crafting, recipes, & home.  So I'll try to do more of that for you.  Here are a couple of necklaces that are in Room With a Past this weekend.  I'll be working on Saturday from noon to 4 if anyone wants to come see me.
BTW, Happy Birthday!!!!! to my baby girl, Jordy.  I wanted to post some cute, embarrassing photos of her as a baby but they're all stuck on my external hard drive that died last week.

Since I have 200 followers on my blog, my next goal is to get 100 followers on my Facebook fan page.  If you have FB, come "like" me.  :-)

1 comment:

Flowers said...

Yeah! for all the followers. Our computer died last week, and we hadn't backed up "because it was new, what can happen? duh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...