Thursday, August 05, 2010

$5.00 Corner Table Makeover

I've been meaning to share this project for  while.  We've had this table for a couple of years.   It's from our  favorite thrift store for only $5.00 and has been in our upstairs hall since then.  I change out the things on it for each season.  Here's what it looked like when we bought it:

And here's what it looks like now:
All it took was one can of black spray paint!  I've been using spray paint a lot lately.  I wanted to share more, but I keep forgetting to take before pictures!  I'll have to go buy some more things to paint.  Which reminds me... this weekend is the Martinez Peddler's Faire!  I'm linking to Frugal Friday.

1 comment:

the cape on the corner said...

i have been looking for a corner stand for ages, and i finally found one. i would have taken one for 5 bucks, tho, for sure! great redo and reuse. stopping over from the shabby nest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...