Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vintage Alphabet Party

I'm joining in the Cottage Style Blog's Vintage Alphabet Party this month.  This month is I, J, & K.  I'll have to look for something for I & K.  But I already have lots of Jewelry photographed.
The findings are new but most of the beads are vintage that I've rescued from old, broken jewelry.
I found some old chandelier crystals at the antique sale, too!  They're jewelry now.
Bought this key at an antique shop in Jackson, Michigan, when we went to see the kids graduate.


I've had lots of fun putting these together.  Today Jordy even joined me.  These take a lot of patience & I think she's a little more patient with it that she used to.

All these will be for sale at Room With a Past this weekend -- starting Thursday night!  If they don't sell I'll probably list them on Etsy next week.

Join the rest of the Vintage Alphabet Party over on the Cottage Style blog.

5 comments:

Pipesville said...

I could so go broke if I had the money to buy your stuff. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

How pretty!

Judy said...

You actually do have a "K" for the Alphabet Party -- Key! Really nice pieces and I love that you photographed them with the vintage picture. Nice!! Really nice!!

I really enjoyed the old clock key with the heart that you found in Michigan. Great find!

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hi Ann, You do to have all the letters.......
'I'maginative 'J'ewelery created with a 'K'een sense of style!! WOW.
Glad you joined in the Party! Don't forget to come by for Market Monday on July 5th!
Melody, brown gingham creations and co-host on ECS

Kathryn Dyche said...

Love that key . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...