Wednesday, June 09, 2010

This Week

I haven't been able to get to my computer much this week.  I worked Tuesday and again next Tuesday to fill in for people at work.  After work Tuesday I met with the owner of Room With a Past.  She liked my jewelry & I'll be a consignor in next month's sale!  It's only open one weekend a month.  The next sale is June 24-27.  I'll remind everyone again to come visit me there.

And Glenn decided since the kids are here for a few months & Jo hasn't found a summer job yet that they should all be put to work.  They're doing a lot of scraping & preparing to paint.  My house looked like we were moving out when I got home this afternoon -- Everything stacked & draped.  Hopefully it'll all be done before Glenn goes to Orlando next week.

The necklace above is in my Etsy shop.  If it doesn't sell by June 24 I'll take it & all my other jewelry to the shop.  Come visit me!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...