Monday, June 28, 2010

My First Antique Weekend!


This was my first weekend at Room With A Past.  It was sooooooo much fun.  I think I might have sold just enough to cover my rent but hopefully that will improve.  The shop's known for their pink bike out front when they're open.  In the next photo you can see what it looks like outside.  Not much to look at but don't judge a book by it's cover.  Unfortunately I forgot my camera & even forgot to take photos with my phone but Angie brought hers & took a few.  But she didn't sent me any of the inside.  Some months they have themes but June is just known as the month for the parking lot sale.  Wow... was it busy!

Here's me working.  We have to wear aprons & hats while we work so the customers can recognize us.  My sister made this apron for me and I took one of Jo's hats 'cause I'm not a hat person.  But I did buy a really cute one at the sale so watch for it later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun treasures inside... I didn't think I could take pictures inside. Next time! :) Angie

onemotherslove said...

Aw, you look cute in the apron & hat! : )

Cottage In The Sun said...

Looks like a fun place! Looking forward to more photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...