Thursday, October 01, 2009

Vote for Your Favorite Cheesecake Photo!

OK, here are the closeups of the DELICIOUS pumpkin swirl cheesecake. My sister is working on a cookbook of fall recipes and I'm baking a few of the recipes to photograph for her. Which do you think she should use in her cookbook?
lol... had to include a closeup of my official taste tester.


Jo ate one piece then decided that we needed to decorate one. What do you think?
Now she's in the kitchen making molasses cookies. I still have some canned pumpkin left & I want to try pumpkin scones next.

7 comments:

Linda said...

I like the last photo with the candy on top. It looks yummy.

Grandpa said...

It's a tie between #2 and #6.

onemotherslove said...

Well, for the cookbook... I like #1, but the lighting is not as good as the others. But you can see the swirl pretty good. I also like #2 & #4. At this point, I'm kinda leaning toward #4 by virtue of a good view of the cheesecake, you can see the swirl and the lighting is better. Thank you so much!!! Now, I just wish I COULD EAT IT!!!! Mail me some, K?

Anonymous said...

I like the 'action photo' of the fork to the cheesecake, 'cept the fork is turned backwards for my handling - but never mind that. It's #1 and 2 for my vote. Looks really good, is it? Was it?

Alison Gibbs said...

I vote for #1 - fabulous photo
Alison

Anonymous said...

I vote for the chocolate cheese cake!!

grandma

Job said...

How I wish I could also have a taste of that delicious cheesecake. Yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...